A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).

Monday, October 6, 2008

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S





As requested by Johnathan, I've posted the trailer to the new Christopher Walllace( A.K.A Biggie Smalls) Video-Biography






It's due out some time in January, I'm not sure if its going to the big screen or to dvd yet.
....... If you don't know who this rapper is, then you better ask somebody

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just checked out the trailer for the "Notorious" movie, and I'm actually a little surprised by it. i had been hearing that plans for the movie were in the works for what seemed like forever, and I've also heard several opinions ont the idea for a biography of the rapper's life, both positive and negative. i thought the movie plans may have been scrapped, because discussion about it died down, but the january release makes it an actual truth. it looks decent, and i hope that the final product is great, because a well done film would make Chris Wallace even more of a historical figure, as people would get to learn about the person as well as the artist.

JoeKnows718 said...

YO this looks interesting, I hope the movie is done right, I mean if they mess it up I'll definitely be pissed, but it looks good from what I seen. Also Ready to Die is one of the Illest Albums ever made.

MoniqueRecaptured said...

This movie better be good because if they mess this movie up a lot of his fans and myself will be very angry. But other then that it looks good. I wonder...... are they going to make a movie about Tupac's life? Who knows!

kenster said...

truth be told i had no idea there was gona be a movie out on biggies life. not to sound like a hater or anything but for some reason i have a feelin it might be a little corny(hope not though)

Meredith said...

was waiting to see that. My roommate was walking by when they did the casting, there was a long line of biggie look a likes she figured they had to be doing a movie. I am looking forward to this and hope it does a good job. biggie is my favorite rapper of all time, ready to die is in my eyes one of the best albums ever made.
looking forward to this
-meredith levine
10/6/08
Prof. Gaunt

Anonymous said...

They finished this movie pretty quickly. I didnt think it would coming out so soon since filming started around april of this year. I just got news that it will bein theaters and it is due out on January 16, 2009.

andryd said...

Oh wow I didnt even know they were making a movie about biggie. It def looks hot and should be intersting, cant wait to see it.

{M.E.S} said...

Mechal S.
Ant 3085

Biggie n the Movies!!!!!!! Beleive me when I say all threateres will be packed with brooklynites, dressed in their ol' school gear . Watching that short trailer, brought flashbacks when i 1st heard 'notorious'...my father was blasting it n my house on his turntables(he's an ol' school dj)....

Awww man!!, i miss you big poppa;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't wait, it's going to be off the chain. Reminds me of the "Sky's The Limit" video, let me find out they used the same kid...