A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).
HOW TO WEB 2.0
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).
3 comments:
ill doctrine's the man. i dont know very much about politics but if debates actually went down that way i probably would be. as little as i know about politics i have to say that this post is a bit one sided, funny as hell, but none the less biased.
Jessika Hoang
October 9, 2008
ANT 3085
3rd year ( Business Communications)
Thats my dude!!! Mazzi!!! he lives a couple blocks from me. Well we all know that they're going for Obama considering how the so called "battle" went, but it was funny and I still cant believe my boy made it to our hip hop blog haha im going to let him know.
I really didn't like these vids just because of how biased they were. I'm so tired of this country with everyone throwing their opinions around when a lot of them don't even know what they're talking about. This video is probably liked by huge Obama supporters, (everyone in NYC), but like I said I'm tired of people throwing their views around. I mean I guess if I don't want to hear it, I shouldn't watch it so thats on me then. None the less, I'm tired of seeing fueds on the news from "The View." Honestly, I feel like it's a bunch of women who just like to hear themselves talk!
Post a Comment