A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The New First Family, A New President, A New America

5 comments:

MiZZBreAD said...

it was completely overwhelming....and look at michelle obama sportin the first presidental ultra perm! lolz...jk

Anonymous said...

Who would of thout this would even be possible 143 years ago during Slavery. Ha we came a long way.

Anonymous said...

wow well all I have to say is howe happy I am that he won i mean the feeling is so weird I guess because it is so new . Just to think that a couple of hours ago i voted and the person that I voted fro actually won and here he is giving his exceptance speech omg. And helolo was anyone their at Union sq it was crazy and where did that big a$$ flag come from hello
destiny

JoeKnows718 said...

Who is gunna tell us we can't???? Yes we can baby ..yes we can!

MoniqueRecaptured said...

This was a great moment in time and I believe that no one is ever going to forget this amazing moment! Cause I am never going to =)