A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).

Thursday, September 11, 2008

TOOLS: Learn how to capture web screens as videos and more...

I spoke to our digital ethnography consultant on media and YouTube from K-State (Kansas State). His name is Andrew Bohannan. We had a great kick-off conversation Wed early evening.
I was trying out my laptop-on-loan, making a couple of vblogs and trying to figure out how to stop by forehead from shining in the webcam. Self-reflection 2.0. LOL!

Anyhow, check out both these videos and sign up for Diigo!

Diigo V3: Highlight & Share the Web! Social Bookmarking 2.0



Diigo presents WebSlides (New Version)

1 comment:

Adam said...

I made these videos using a screen capture software called Camtasia. There is a free alternative called Camstudio that records in roughly the same quality. If you're interested in capturing a computer screen for any of your upcoming videos, you can go here to download Camstudio. http://camstudio.org/