A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).
HOW TO WEB 2.0
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Professor G's hip-hop courses incl. MSC 3018 (Sp 08) and ANT/BLS 3085 (Fa08).
2 comments:
Monique Salmon
Sep. 10
ANT 3085/ Gaunt
2nd year (Bus. Management)
I love this video. It show how you create different beats and I especially love making beats on Fruity Loops. This video gave me ideas for things I can do to enhance my beatmaking skills.
Adiba Choudhury
20th Sept,2008
ANT 3085/Gaunt
3rd year,Marketing
When I first watched the video I thought it would be interesting. I saw the cards and how they were placed on the centre in that circle.But,I didn't understand the link between the video and the background music.Second time,I watched it to listen to its beats, then I thought the beats were great and were very different.
Post a Comment